Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Early Bird strikes again!

I bet you thought this post was going to be about getting up early. Well, it's not! Although, I did rise early this morning to squeeze in my workout—a feat, considering I forgot to take my phone off vibrate. Needless to say, I woke up confused.

No, this post is about Early Bird granola. Sweet and salty and made in Brooklyn, it is the BEST GRANOLA EVER IN THE HISTORY OF GRANOLA. No exaggeration. Behold, its birth.


I'm passing it on to you guys so that maybe I won't eat it anymore. I got that bag to send to my mom, who I didn't even know liked granola. Unfortunately, it ended up in my belly before it made it to the post office. Don't worry, I will buy her more.

In other news, the Dalai Lama is in town and speaking next door at Radio City Music Hall. Therefore, there are a number of monkily clad people in the neighborhood. One of the reasons to love New York: the scenery is never dull.

The other reason, of course, is the granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment